Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Secret Church


My last post was regarding the audience of people who have looked at my blog. I talked about how some of the countries listed are places that Christianity is not welcome, and in some of those countries Christianity is met with violence. How perfect is it that after my post, it was announced that our church would host "Secret Church", a 6 hour deep study on the persecuted Church. We will be watching it by telecast, along with churches around the world! Imagine, Christians from all over will come together, sing praises together, and pray together for our brothers and sisters in danger in the name of our Heavenly Father! I feel so privileged to be apart of it.

माय लास्ट पोस्ट वास रेगार्डिंग थे औडिएंस ऑफ़ पोपले व्हो हवे लूकेद अत माय ब्लॉग. इ तल्केद अबाउट हाउ सम ऑफ़ थे कौन्त्रिएस लिस्टेड अरे प्लेसेस ठाट छ्रिस्तिअनित्य इस नोट वेल्कोमे, एंड इन सम ऑफ़ ठोसे कौन्त्रिएस छ्रिस्तिअनित्य इस मेट विथ विओलेंस. हाउ परफेक्ट इस आईटी ठाट आफ्टर माय पोस्ट, आईटी वास अन्नौंसद ठाट ओउर चुर्च वौल्ड होस्ट "सेक्रेट चुर्च", अ ६ हौर दीप सतुदी ओं थे पेर्सेचुतेद चुर्च. वे विल बे वात्चिंग आईटी बी टेलेकास्ट, अलोंग विथ चुर्चेस अरौंद थे वर्ल्ड! इमागिने, च्रिस्तिंस फ्रॉम अल ओवर विल कामे तोगेथेर, सिंग प्रीसेस तोगेथेर, एंड प्राय तोगेथेर फॉर ओउर ब्रोठेर्स एंड सिस्टर्स इन दंगेर इन थे नामे ऑफ़ ओउर हेअवेंली फाठेर! इ फील सो प्रिविलेगेद तो बे अपार्ट ऑफ़ आईटी.

India is one of my biggest audiences outside of the United States. I want all of my brothers and sisters in India to know how much I am praying for you.

इंडिया इस ओने ऑफ़ माय बिग्गेस्त औदिएन्केस औत्सिदे ऑफ़ थे उनितेद स्टातेस. इ वांट अल ऑफ़ माय ब्रोठेर्स एंड सिस्टर्स इन इंडिया तो क्नोव हाउ मच इ ऍम प्रयिंग फॉर यू.

I know that in India there is conflict for Christians. I pray that you do not lose heart. Hold on to the old rugged cross and to our Father who is Almighty. He will never abandon you, never forget you! Isaiah 43 says...

इ क्नोव ठाट इन इंडिया तेरे इस कंफ्लिक्ट फॉर च्रिस्तिंस. इ प्राय ठाट यू दो नोट लोसे हेअर्त. होल्ड ओं तो थे ओल्ड रुग्गेद क्रोस एंड तो ओउर फाठेर व्हो इस अल्मिघ्टी. हे विल नेवर अबंदों यू, नेवर फोरगेट यू! इसेः ४३ सय्स...

 1 But now, this is what the LORD says—                              
   he who created you, Jacob,                                                
   he who formed you, Israel:                                                
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;                                   
   I have summoned you by name; you are mine.                     
2 When you pass through the waters,                               
   I will be with you;                                                                
and when you pass through the rivers,                                     
   they will not sweep over you.                                                
When you walk through the fire,                                                 
   you will not be burned;                                                           
   the flames will not set you ablaze.                                       
3 For I am the LORD your God,                                                   
   the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;                               
I give Egypt for your ransom,                                       
   Cush[a] and Seba in your stead.                                   
4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight,        
   and because I love you,                                          
  I will give people in exchange for you,                           
   nations in exchange for your life.                                
5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;                             
   I will bring your children from the east                        
   and gather you from the west.                                     
6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’                          
   and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’                  
Bring my sons from afar                                                   
   and my daughters from the ends of the earth—          
everyone who is called by my name,                         
   whom I created for my glory,                                     
   whom I formed and made.”                                       


  बुत नोट, थिस इस वहत थे लोर्ड सय्स-
  हे व्हो क्रेअतेद यू, जाकोब,
 हे व्हो फोर्मेद यू इस्रैल:
  "दो नोट फ़ार, फॉर इ हवे रेडीमेड यू;
  इ हवे सुम्मोनेद यू बी नामे; यू अरे मिने
   व्हेन यू पास थ्रौघ थे वाटर्स,
  इ विल बे विथ यू;
  एंड व्हेन यू पास थ्रौघ थे रिवेर्स,
    थे विल नोट स्वीप ओवर यू
व्हेन यू वाल्क थ्रौघ थे फिरे,
   यू विल नोट बे बुर्नेद;
 थे फ्लामेस विल नोट सेट यू अब्लाज़े
फॉर इ ऍम थे लोर्ड यौर गोद,
  थे होली ओने ऑफ़ इस्रैल, यौर श्रविऔर;
 इ गिवे एग्य्प्त फॉर यौर रंसोम,
     कश एंड सबा इन यौर स्टाड.
 सींचे यौअरे प्रेकिऔस एंड होनोरेड इन माय सिघत,
     एंड बेकाउसे इ लव यू,
   इ विल गिवे पोपले इन एक्स्चंगे फॉर यू,
    नातिओंस इन एक्स्चंगे फॉर यौर लाइफ.
         दो नोट बे अफ्रैद, फॉर इ ऍम विथ यू;
     इ विल ब्रिंग यौर चिल्ड्रेन फ्रॉम थे यास्त
          एंड गठेर यू फ्रॉम थे वेस्ट.
  इ विल से तो थे नोर्थ, 'गिवे थेम उप!'
     एंड तो थे साउथ, 'दो नोट होल्ड थेम बेक.'
  ब्रिंग माय सोंस फ्रॉम आफर
एंड माय दौघ्तेर्स फ्रॉम थे एंड्स ऑफ़ थे एअर्थ-
   एवेर्योने व्हो इस काल्लेद बी माय नामे,
 व्होम इ क्रेअतेद फॉर माय ग्लोरी,
 व्होम इ फोर्मेद एंड मदे."


Our God claims you! Loves you! And so do your sisters and brothers around the world! We are family and I will pray for you that way!

ओउर गोद क्लैम्स यू! लोवेस यू! एंड सो दो यौर सिस्टर्स एंड ब्रोठेर्स अरौंद थे वर्ल्ड! वे अरे फॅमिली एंड इ विल प्राय फॉर यू ठाट वे!

Also remember the words that Jesus spoke in John 15...

अल्सो रेमेम्बेर थे वोर्ड्स ठाट जेसुस स्पोके इन जॉन १५...

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’[b] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’[c]

"इफ थे वर्ल्ड हतेस यू, कीप इन मंद ठाट आईटी हतेद में फर्स्ट. इफ यू बेलोंगेद तो थे वर्ल्ड, आईटी वौल्ड लव यू स इट्स ओवन. अस आईटी इस यू दो नोट बेलोंग तो थे वर्ल्ड, बुत इ हवे चोसें यू आउट ऑफ़ थे वर्ल्ड. ठाट इस वही थे वर्ल्ड हतेस यू. रेमेम्बेर वहत इ टोल्ड यू. अ सर्वांत इस नोट ग्रेअटर थान हिस मास्टर. इफ थे पेर्सेचुतेद में, थे विल पेर्सेचुते यू अल्सो. इफ थे ओबेयेद माय तेअचिंग, थे विल ओवे यौर्स अल्सो. थे विल तरात यू थिस वे बेकाउसे ऑफ़ माय नामे, फॉर थे दो नोट क्नोव थे ओने व्हो सेंत में. इफ इ हद नोट कामे एंड स्पोकेन तो थेम, थे वौल्ड नोट बे गिल्टी ऑफ़ सिं; बुत नो थे हवे नो एक्स्चुसे फॉर ठिर सिं. व्होएवर हतेस में हतेस माय फाठेर अस वेल. इफ इ हद नोट दोने अमोंग थेम थे वोर्क्स नो ओने एल्से दीद, थे वौल्ड नोट बे गिल्टी ऑफ़ सिं. अस आईटी इस, थे हवे सीन, एंड येत थे हवे हतेद बोथे में एंड माय फाठेर. बुत थिस इस तो फुल्ल्फिल्ल वहत इस व्रित्तें इन ठिर लव: 'थे हतेद में विथौत रासों.'

We are not accepted because we are simply in this world, not of it. Be encouraged, that we stand for King of Kings! Do not lose heart, hold on, and please know that your brothers and sisters in America are with you in spirit and thinking of you... I am going to ask all of my family in Christ, to post a prayer for our brothers and sisters in India. I will translate it for you, so that we can encourage our brothers and sisters.

वे अरे नोट अच्सप्तेद बेकाउसे वे अरे सिम्पली इन थिस वर्ल्ड, नोट ऑफ़ आईटी. बे एन्कौरगेद, ठाट वे स्टैंड फॉर थे किंग ऑफ़ किंग्स! दो नोट लोसे हेअर्त, होल्ड ओं, एंड प्लेअसे क्नोव ठाट यौर ब्रोठेर्स एंड सिस्टर्स इन अमेरिका अरे विथ यू इन स्पिरिट एंड थिंकिंग ऑफ़ यू... इ ऍम गोइंग तो आस्क अल फ़ो माय फॅमिली इन च्रिस्ट, तो पोस्ट अ प्रयेर फॉर ओउर ब्रोठेर्स एंड सिस्टर्स इन इंडिया. इ विल ट्रांस्लाते आईटी फॉर यू सो ठाट वे कैन एन्कोउरागे ओउर ब्रोठेर्स एंड सिस्टर्स.

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You today, begging forgiveness where I have failed. Father I ask today that you pour out Your presence not for me, but for my sisters and brothers around the world who are in fear simply because they are taking a stand for You. Father I pray that you set angels out to protect my family in other countries. I pray that You put in them a fire that no threat can ever extenguish! Father I pray that they know peace beyond understanding through You! Father I pray that they know that they never walk or stand alone! Amen...

दार हेअवेंली फाठेर, इ कामे तो यू टुडे, बेग्गींग फोर्गिवेनेस वेयर इ हवे फैलेद. फाठेर इ आस्क टुडे ठाट यू पौर आउट यौर प्रेसेंस नोट फॉर में, बुत फॉर माय सिस्टर्स एंड ब्रोठेर्स अरौंद थे वर्ल्ड व्हो अरे इन फ़ार सिम्पली बेकाउसे थे अरे तकिंग अ स्टैंड फॉर यू. फाठेर इ प्राय ठाट यू सेट अन्गेल्स आउट तो प्रोटेक्ट माय फॅमिली इन ओथेर कौन्त्रिएस. इ प्राय ठाट यू पुट इन थेम अ फिरे ठाट नो थरात कैन एवर एक्स्तेंगुइश! फाठेर इ प्राय ठाट थे क्नोव पास बेयोंद उन्देर्स्तान्डिंग थ्रौघ यू! फाठेर इ प्राय ठाट थे क्नोव ठाट थे नेवर वाल्क और स्टैंड अलोने! अमन...

No comments:

Post a Comment