Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Thursday, February 17, 2011

God of Miracles

restore health unto thee,
For I will
and I will heal thee of thy wounds,
saith the LORD; because they
called thee an Outcast,
Jeremiah 30:17

Father, You are so truly amazing. I don't glorify you enough for what you have done. Last year when I was sick and in the hospital, the doctors were looking for cancer. I watched my family suffer as we waited, I prayed and dwelled with you for a month. When the results came, the doctors couldn't explain it, they called it a fluke, I call it Your hand. Then we lost everything, it seemed like a firestorm, but your have opened new doors in your time, such as allowing me to go back to school. Over the past year, You have brought people I love back to me. You've restored relationships in my family that were thought to be forever lost. You brought my brother home safely from deployment. Father, You promised that we would never walk this rocky road alone, and I could point out over 100 times that you have saved me just this year alone. Father you never leave me, never forsake me, and You are the first on the front line to defend me in times of trouble. So to You be the glory! To You be the praise! I am awe-stricken by how even in my weakest moments, You shine through!
new thing; now it
Behold, I will do a
shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I
will even make a way in the wilderness,
and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:18-20




No comments:

Post a Comment