Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Friday, February 4, 2011

For I am weak...

2 Corinthians
9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

God you have brought changes my way. Today was my first day at my new job. Though not an easy job, you have provided me a wonderful opportunity. On my way home tonight, I was listening to some country music in my car and a song came on that said, "even on my weakest days, I grow stronger." I couldn't help but be reminded of this verse. You said that you power is made PERFECT in my weakness. I'm strong in hard moments not because of my strength but Yours. By me not feeling such control, gives You a chance to take total control. And somehow, Father, as tired as I am, as weary as I am, I'm not discouraged. I honestly believe that this peace is Yours and I'm clinging to it. So Father, I'm claiming my weakness today and praying that in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, and in difficulties, that Your power is perfected and that You shine through it all. Thank you for Your presence today.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you blogged and with such purpose too. I love It! Keep up the good work and may God get all the glory. Dez talked me into blogging as well. Follow me if you want @ justhefiveofus.blogspot.com. Oh and I want to have our next girls night here at the house soon.

    ReplyDelete