Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Friday, January 7, 2011

Let me tell you about my Jesus...

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
   And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
Isaiah 6:8

Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.  I love the ministry, I love serving and so often I'm asked "why?". "You can't make any money in that". "Hobbies are fine, but you should get a real job".  I don't know if you know my Jesus, but He saved me.  He saw me as the horrible piece of garbage that I was and He SAVED me!  Then He told me that I was going to serve Him.  The people who ask me these questions and make the comments about "why?" don't know me very well either. Otherwise, they would know that I am happiest at my Father's feet.  There is no place I'd rather be then in the presence of my Lord and Savior! God has given me a purpose in this life. I don't want to spend my life on meaningless things. I don't want to waste my life ever again. If God granted me a hundred lives I would want to spend them all the same way.  I want to leave a legacy and I want it to be one that would honor Him. I'm not asking you to understand or even approve. But this is who I am and who I was created to be. How could I be anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment